Your logo design is usually the first component that clients and potential customers will associate and identify with, so you want something that represents the look and feel of your company right from the offset. We have created many bespoke logo designs for a wide range of clients across a variety of industries, and are consistently praised for the distinctive and professional logo designs we produce.
London is a place full of logo designers and creative logo design of varying effectiveness for businesses of all different sizes, so we fully understand how hard it is to find the right provider. At Alchemist, we design custom logos to work with your business and help you achieve your business objectives. Not only do we provide custom logo designs for SMEs and larger organisations, we also work with start-up companies who are looking to differentiate themselves in a fast-growing and competitive marketplace.
What are the benefits of having an effective logo?
It makes you more memorable
A well-thought-out logo helps keep your brand in the mind of potential customers, helping you to stand out from the crowd.
It provides consistency
Once you’ve got your own logo, it can be used on your website, across social media, on physical products and on advertising materials, tying your work together and solidifying your brand.
It portrays a professional image
Your logo gives your business a visual identity that contributes to your professional image.
Brings return on investment
Your logo is the foundation pillar of all your marketing materials, providing a professional image which attracts customers, therefore building your brand and business.
• Brand development: Logos are divided into two categories which are text based designs and ones that have an icon with text. Icon based designs can be separated from the company’s name and used as a stand alone branding component if you so choose. Clients may be unsure which category they wish to develop and which is best for their company; this is not a problem and we willingly experiment and recommend a design direction.
• Peace of mind: All of our logos are designed only in Adobe Illustrator (vector format). This means they can be enlarged to any dimensions without compromising the clarity which enables freedom for your branding to be situated on any medium without restriction.
• Electronic files: Your new logo design is supplied via email in: ai, pdf, eps, png, jpeg and psd formats.
• Logo copyright: We will transfer full copyright on the agreed final design to the client and we will have no legal right to use it without the clients’ consent.
Logo design cost: £950
We believe that having a professionally designed logo that builds trust and loyalty with your audience is undoubtedly one of the most valuable steps you as a business can take in order to raise your company profile. Our logo design service includes:
- Three initial bespoke logo design concepts
- Amendments at each design stage
- Design file supplied in ai, eps, pdf, png, jpeg and psd formats
- Full copyright transferred to the client on the final design
Request more information
If you’d like to know more about our custom logo design services or have any queries about working with us, please complete the form below.