A well designed logo can support a company’s brand positioning well over 10 years. So, if you’re serious about setting up a business, or rebranding an exisiting company, it pays to get your branding designed professionally and correctly first time.
LOGO DESIGN: £950
- Three custom designed concepts
- Amendments at each design stage
- Logo supplied in ai, eps, pdf, png and jpeg electronic formats
- Full copyright transferred to the client on the final design
WEBSITE HOLDING PAGE DESIGN: £250
- WordPress: Responsive based platforms.
- Hosting: Developed on our server which can be migrated (+£100) to a server of your choice, or for a monthly £20 fee hosted on Alchemist’s server.
- Optional: SSL website certificate: +£50
WEBSITE DESIGN: Starting from £700
- WordPress: Responsive based platforms
Domain services: We can purchase and register domains on your behalf, or if you already have one, we can manage your DNS records for you to make sure your site is fully accessible on the public internet.
Hosting: Our servers are fully SSD based, which means your websites will load fast- really fast and come with free SSL certificates making your website secure and allowing your customers to browse in absolute confidence.
- Migration: We can move your website from your current host on to our super fast servers with minimal downtime.
Tech support: Expert support for Mac/PC issues, both software and hardware.
Consultancy: Expert IT advice to move your business forward. Is the cloud right for your business, or would an onsite server suit you better? Contact us to discuss your business objectives and we will help you get there.
DIGITAL BUSINESS CARD: Starting from £100
- NFC technology: Your card can share all of your chosen/bespoke information when you tap against a smartphone. No more messing around with old paper business cards, transfer your contact details directly into their device. No app or installation required.
- Custom designed on various materials: PVC | Walnut Bamboo | Metal
STRAP LINE: £450
- Four custom written strap lines.
Of course you may have alternative design requirements which will be more than happy to discuss with you. Telephone: +44 (0)20 3701 2501 email@example.com